Previously Junior Jivers, our newly titled Point Playgroup is a playgroup run by a few mums from TPCC. We get together on Fridays during the school term to connect, build relationships, sing, read stories, craft, share a (BYO) morning tea and play!
We welcome children from 0-5 along with mums, dads, carers, grandparents. We run from 9:30-11 and the cost is just $2 per family.
We look forward to having you join us.
Please check us out & like us on Facebook here. All communication can be done via this page and you will also find our upcoming themes, social days and any other relevant info.
We are working hard to make sure playgroup is a COVID-safe environment.
1. All patrons must sanitise hands on entry and exit
2. Families are to bring their own morning tea for their children
3. Tea and coffee will be available for parents, served in disposable cups
4. Playgroup finishes at 11am
5. Do not attend if you or your child are unwell