Previously Junior Jivers, our newly titled Point Playgroup is a playgroup run by a few mums from TPCC. We get together on Fridays during the school term to connect, build relationships, sing, read stories, craft, share a (BYO) morning tea and play!
We welcome children from 0-5 along with mums, dads, carers, grandparents. We run from 9:30-11 and the cost is just $2 per family.
We look forward to having you join us.
Please check us out & like us on Facebook here. All communication can be done via this page and you will also find our upcoming themes, social days and any other relevant info.
We are working hard to make sure playgroup is a COVID-safe environment. Below are some of the measures we are taking:
1. All patrons must sanitise hands on entry and exit
2. All families must sign in on entry including signing the covid declaration
3. Toys and equipment will limited
4. All equipment will be sanitised after playgroup
5. Door handles, table and chairs will be sanitised after playgroup
6. Adult patrons are encouraged to maintain 1.5m social distancing at all times
7. Families are to bring their own morning tea for their children.
8. Tea and coffee will be available for parents, served in disposable cups by one person wearing gloves
9. Playgroup finishes at 11am
10. Do not attend if you or your child are unwell